General Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
You cannot play or use http://www.gammixcasino.com or any related site if you are a resident of any jurisdiction that has laws preventing online gaming.
When registering on our website you accept the terms and conditions written on this page.
You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions whether you access the website through a computer network, mobile network or any other means. Your failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification, closure of your account with us, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you, as appropriate and as further specified in these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions we encourage you to seek independent legal advice before continuing with the registration process.
Definitions of terms used in this document
"Account" means an account held by you with us (with its website www.gammixcasino.com) or the purposes of carrying out betting and gaming transactions via the website.
"Account Balance" means the amount of real money in your account at any time, excluding pending bets and any amounts forfeited by us or due to us for any reason.
"Games" mean any and all of the games, gambling and betting services offered from time to time on the website, including but not limited to casino, poker, bingo and lotto, sports betting and live betting and any one-off tournaments and events.
"Shared Game Platform" means a server, platform and software system that enables you to play games, tables and tournaments with players registered with other companies through websites which give access to the same server, platform and software system.
"Software" means the software which we expressly make available to you on the website in order for you to play or participate in the games.
"Website" means www.gammixcasino.com
You may only participate in the games if you are over 18 years of age and over the minimum legal age in the territory where you are based when you use the website. If for any reason, an underage player manages to open an account and deposit funds, any funds deposited or money won by any such persons shall be forfeited to the Authority.
If you are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of GammixCasino or one of its group companies, suppliers or vendors, you are not permitted to register with us or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the games. If you are a relative of the above mentioned, we reserve the right to close your account or block you from participating in the games. For these purposes, the term ´relative´ means a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
http://www.gammixcasino.com is a website operated by Keld gaming (referred to as ’we"). We are registered in Curacao and have our registered office at E Commerce Park Vredenberg, Groot Kwartierweg 12, Wilemstad, Curacao.
We are licensed and regulated in Curacao by the Central Government of the Netherlands Antilles.
Registration and opening an account
In order to participate in any of the games for real money, you must first open an account with us.
1. A request to open an account is made by filling out the registration form and submitting it to us online. We reserve the right to refuse to open an account.
2. You must enter all the requested mandatory information into your registration form, including your name, place of residence, date of birth, e-mail address and relevant payment information, all of which must be true, complete and current. The name on your registration form must match the name on your debit/credit card, if using. You may only register your own details. You may only register your own details. You participate in the games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only. You participate in the games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and current and you must update your account immediately in the event of any changes in the accuracy of the information provided.
3. We or third parties instructed by us may carry out verification procedures to verify your identity, either when you open an account or at a later date. Your Account may be blocked or closed if you are found to have submitted false or misleading information.
4. As part of the registration process you will have to choose a user name and password in order to log on to the website and use your account. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your user name and password are kept securely and not disclosed to anyone. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly, of your user name and/or password to a third party. You will not be refunded for any losses which result from such disclosure.
5. We are not required to maintain user names or passwords although if you have lost your user name or password, please contact us for a replacement. If you misplace, forget, or lose your user name or password because of anything other than our error, we will not be responsible..
6. You are allowed to have only one account. If you attempt to open more than one account, all your accounts may be blocked or closed. You are not allowed to sell, transfer or acquire an account with us from any other user. We reserve the right to close any accounts that are traced to the same address, IP address or computer or are suspected of having been transferred between users and freeze any winnings on those accounts. If we have deposited any bonuses, winnings or other funds into a duplicate account, we reserve the right to remove such funds.
Closing your Account
You are entitled to close your account at any time by sending an email to or doing so in My Profile. We will endeavor to respond within a reasonable time. You are responsible for all activity on your account until such closure has been acknowledged and affected by us.
We will honor all contractual obligations made to you before closure of your account. You are responsible for withdrawing your account balance when you close your account.
We reserve the right to close your account at any time in accordance with these terms and conditions.
If no transaction is recorded on your account for 30 months, the account will be considered inactive, and we will remit the account balance to you. If you cannot satisfactorily be located we are obliged by the rules of the Curacao legislations to remit your account balance to the Curacao legislations.
We reserve the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to you if such bonuses have not been used within 6 month from the date when they were awarded.
Termination of user account
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to cancel your registration, withhold your account monies, suspend your account for a limited period of time or close your account if:
- You are in breach of any of these terms and conditions or any of the rules, terms or conditions set out in any of the documents referred to in here;
- We are not satisfied with the results of any security review;
- You have taken advantage of, or are suspected of taking advantage of, a system error or game error to make financial gains or gain an unfair advantage;
- You are or have been involved in or have been suspected to be involved in any fraudulent activities (read Fraud Control);
- You have ‘charged back´ or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you made to your account;
We reserve the right to do any of the above in relation to any accounts you may have with other sites and services owned or operated by or on behalf of us and any sites and services that use the same shared game platform.
We will carry out all contractual obligations of ours made to you before closure of your account. However, we reserve the right to retain your account balance and recover any pay-outs, bonuses and winnings if we believe any money is due to us or any third party. Account balances may be non-refundable.
All decision made by www.gammixcasino.com are final.
In order to play the games for real money (as opposed to ‘fun money´), you will be required to pay money into your account. You may participate in games for real money only if you have sufficient funds in your account for such participation. We do not grant credit for you to participate in any of our games or use any of our services. All monies have to be provided by user.
All information required to deposit funds into your account can be found under the My Account and Deposit pages of the website. You can use any of the methods specified in these pages which are available to you. Please note that some of the methods may not be available in your country.
We reserve the right to set limits on the amount you may deposit into your account if we decide it is necessary to do so. We may set daily, weekly or monthly limits. You may also request limits to be set on the amount you may deposit into your account if you wish to control your spending.
Depending on the method selected, deposits may incur charges. For current fees regarding depositing funds, see My Account and Deposit for each deposit method. Your bank may charge you independently for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment. If you are uncertain about whether you will be charged, we recommend that you talk to your bank.
We accept payments made in EUR. We only settle credit and debit card transactions in EUR. All debit and credit card payments made using other currencies will be settled in EUR. Please note that you may be charged by your bank or financial services provider as a result.
We may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ("Electronic Service Providers") to process financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize us to instruct such Electronic Service Providers to handle Account deposits and withdrawals from your Account and you irrevocably agree that we may give such instructions on your behalf in accordance with your requests as submitted using the relevant feature on the website. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable Electronic Service Provider. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the Electronic Service Provider´s terms and conditions these terms and conditions shall prevail.
When using a credit or debit card for depositing funds, your funds only clear when we have received an approval and authorization code from our Electronic Service Provider. If we do not receive such authorization your Account will not be credited with those funds, nor will your card be charged.
All payments into your account must be from a payment source on which you are the named account holder.
Transfer of funds between your account and other player accounts is prohibited.
Credit balances in your account will not bear interest. However, we will protect the funds in your account in accordance with the regulations set down by the Curacao legislations.
Money deposited must be wagered before a withdrawal can be made, i.e. the player account should not be used to only deposit and withdraw money. Charge of 10% may apply to all deposits/withdrawals if the amount has not been turned over. If you wish to make any withdrawals from your Account you should go to the withdrawal page in My Account. If you have any problems please contact us. Please note that you have to wager deposited funds in 1:1 ratio.
Our acceptance of any withdrawal requests you make is subject to any deposit method restriction, bonus restriction, security review and any other of these terms and conditions. All amounts you withdraw are subject to the maximum limits set by us from time to time and any charges imposed by your bank or financial services provider.
We will remit funds standing to the credit of your account no later than three working days, if practicable, after receipt of your withdrawal request, although there may be delays due to any security reviews which we decide to undertake.
We reserve the right to carry out security reviews for any withdrawals you make and will always carry out identity verification procedures for withdrawals exceeding the equivalent of 2.000,00€ or such other maximum amount as may be set from time to time, and to any withdrawals of funds not used for wagering.
Payment of funds that you withdraw shall be made using the same method as you deposited the funds, unless we state otherwise on the website or deem it necessary, in our sole discretion, to use a different method.
We recommend that you keep a copy of all records of transactions into and out of your account.
When we confirm the outcome or result of any game in which you have been participating, all winnings made by you will be transferred to your account as soon as reasonably possible. All national and local taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole liability. Account balances cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize.
If we mistakenly credit your account with winnings that do not belong to you, the amount wrongly credited will remain our property and will be transferred out of your Account. If prior to us becoming aware of the error you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, the mistakenly credited amount will constitute a debt owed by you to us. If you become aware of an incorrect credit into your account you are obliged to notify us immediately at [email protected]
If deposits or transfers effected are not used for the sole purpose of gaming or wagering and in www.gammixcasino.com discretion there is suspicion of abuse (for instance where an appropriate level of game play has not occurred) the customer shall be deemed to be abusing exchange rate fluctuations and www.gammixcasino.com reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the respective deposit/s or transfers in part or in full and to retract any costs that may have resulted in conjunction herewith. www.gammixcasino.com also reserves the right to close that account indefinitely.
Shared Game Platforms (multiplayer poker)
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to run and utilize a shared game platform. In the event that we run or utilize a shared game platform, you agree that you may be pooled into common games or tables, at our sole discretion.
You are not allowed to play any games on a shared game platform against yourself using accounts set up through different websites. If it comes to our attention that you are doing so we may remove you from the game, confiscate any winnings you have made and close your account.
If you are in breach of the terms and conditions of any website or company that operates on the shared game platform, we reserve the right to block you, in part or in full, from the entire system so that you may not play through any website or company using the shared game platform.
Games and Bonuses
We reserve the right to change, add, suspend and/or remove games from the website at our discretion without notice and with immediate effect and will not incur any liability for any such action.
The rules for playing or participating in each of the games are set out in the GammixCasino game rules. Further rules or instructions may appear on those pages of the website which relate to a particular game from time to time. All the rules for all of the games form an integral part of these terms and conditions and by accepting these terms and conditions you agree to be bound by them and to play the games in accordance with them. We reserve the right to amend any rules for any of the games from time to time at our discretion.
Details of any loyalty or bonus programs we may have in place from time to time are also set out in the Gammix Casino game rules. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of these programs at any time at our discretion.
Some of the games are operated by third party companies and we are licensed by these third party companies to provide their games to you. The third party companies are obliged to hold the necessary permits and licenses to provide gaming services. We are authorized to receive, hold and pay funds to you for the purpose of transactions and settlements in these third party games, but as they are not licensed, managed or controlled by us we make no warranties for them and exclude all other liability in relation to them.
By playing or participating in any of the games, you acknowledge that you do not find the games or our website to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent in any way.
Game error notifications
If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games or any other activity, you must submit your complaint to us in writing within 14 days of the incident by e-mail to [email protected]
Accessing the website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to the website through your internet connection is aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Access to parts of the website is restricted to users who have registered with us.
It is players responsibility to adhere to national legislation in its country. If player opens an account in a prohibited country then we are not obligated to refund any funds you may have won or wagered in this instance.
[email protected] is the email address you can write to in order to contact gaming authority which issued Gammix STS B.V. license.
Our liability regarding content
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; or for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material and software published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You are permitted to use the website and the material published on it only as expressly authorized by us. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website or any part of the materials on the website or create derivative works based on the website or any of the materials.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by Gammix STS B.V., you may report a complaint to the Curacao Gaming Authority [email protected]